Centrally located, Lely Resort Naples Florida is a master-planned golf resort community. Built on 2900 acres, Lely is unique in that it features both private and public golf options, a Florida rarity.
Lely Resort has been named “Community of the Year” for five consecutive years, making it one of Naples’ most sought-after addresses.
In addition to world-class amenities, Lely Resort features over 40 individual neighborhoods and a variety of housing options. These include single family homes, coach homes, townhomes, casitas, carriage homes, condominiums, and custom-built estate homes.
Currently, there are over 4000 homes in the community with a projected total of about 4500 at build out.
Originally the brainchild of Cornelius van der Lely, a Dutch inventor who bought 25,000 acres of undeveloped land in 1972. He wanted to develop a community of more than 10,500 homes. Those 25,000 acres now encompass Lely Barefoot Beach, Lely Golf Estates, Lely Country Club, Treviso Bay and Lely Resort.
In 2001, the Stock family took over the project. Their business sense and market knowledge caused Lely Resort blossom into one of Naples’ best-selling communities.
Scroll down to view listings sorted by neighborhood!
Designed by world-renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Sr., Flamingo Island is Naples’ only RTJ Sr. signature course. Considered among the nation’s premier public courses, many holes feature white sand bunkers, hourglass fairways and undulating Bermuda grass greens.
The signature par-3 fifth – “Flamingo Island” hole – will leave you in awe! Surrounded by water and accessible only by bridge. Gene Sarazen said, “The Lely Flamingo Island Course is the best in Naples.”
This par 72, 7095 yard championship course opened in 1989.
Designed by Lee Trevino, the Mustang course is a legend in the making. Punctuated by 12 sparkling lakes, the Mustang gently flows across undulating fairways and winds through stands of towering Florida pines. Strategically placed bunkers will test your decision-making and shotmaking abilities.
The course offers a variety of golf holes that are difficult to a point, but always fun to play – where a player can always recover from an errant shot. The Mustang boasts five sets of tees.
This par 72, 7230 yard championship course opened in 1996.
The Classics, a Gary Player-designed championship layout that serves as the centerpiece to the private Classics Country Club at Lely Resort. Swaying palms and lush tropical vegetation traverse the layout’s undulating fairways and manicured greens, in perfect balance with the surrounding terrain.
Private club members enjoy the privilege of not only playing The Classics, but Lely Resort’s two magnificent daily-fee layouts as well: The Flamingo Island and The Mustang, for 54 holes of sensational golf.
This par 72, 6714 yard championship course opened in 1990.
Flamingo Island & Mustang Clubhouse
8004 Lely Resort Blvd, Naples, FL 34113
- 36-holes of championship golf designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and Lee Trevino.
- 54,000 sq. ft. driving range, which offers seven target greens, two different practice putting greens, and one chipping green
- Clubhouse open to the public 7 days a week.
- Fully stocked Pro Shop offering premium-brand equipment, the latest fashions in Men’s and Ladies apparel, and accessories.
- Men’s and Ladies’ locker rooms.
- Full service bar.
- Club rental.
- Golf carts equipped with GPS course navigation system.
- Sam Snead’s Oak Grille & Tavern Restaurant.
7989 Grand Lely Dr, Naples, FL 34113
- Classics Main Dining Room Featuring sweeping panoramic views of The Classics Golf Course and our sparkling fountain through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Classics Private Dining Room An ideal locale for small business dinners and lunches, rehearsal dinners or other more intimate events.
- Beautifully-appointed men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Newly expanded Members’ lounge & bar.
- State-of-the-art fitness facility featuring cardiovascular and weight training equipment, an aerobics studio, and fitness classes with personal trainers and massage therapists available upon request.
- Two Har-Tru Tennis Courts.
The club also offer members the opportunity to join The Platinum Club and The National Golf Club – extending your membership privileges to golf courses across the U.S.
For more information contact email@example.com or call (239) 732-1200.
Full Golf Membership: $45,000
Annual Dues: $8400
Social Membership: $1500
Annual Dues: $700
Food & Beverage Min: $700
Trail Fee: $0
# of Holes: 54
Maximum # of Members: 650
The Player’s Club & Spa
For members, the Players Club & Spa is a luxurious nine-acre tropical retreat and a place to get away from life’s energetic pace. Relax by the pool, dine with friends, workout at the fitness center or be pampered at the spa. And with Southwest Florida’s abundance of sunshine, the Club offers an ideal way to spend time under the open sky or under the shade of a private cabana.
8060 Grand Lely Dr, Naples, FL 34113
- Expansive Pool Deck
- Lagoon Pool with Waterfall
- Lap / Fitness Pool
- Family Pool/Swim Under Waterfall
- Toddler Pool Features
- Soothing Hot Tub
- Shaded Cabanas
- Pool Bathrooms-Day Lockers
- Fitness Center
- Two Fitness Studios
- Personal Trainers
- Day Lockers & Steam Room
- Massage Therapies
- Facials and Skin Care Treatments
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Tennis Pro Shop
- 13 Har-Tru Courts
- Stadium Court
- Half Court Basketball
- Bocce Courts
- Recreational Pickleball
- Elegant Club Dining Room
- Casual Social Grill
- Terrace w/Outdoor Fireplace
- Private Dining Room
- Poolside Tiki Bar
- Courtside Cafe
- Billiard Room
- Computer Center
- Multi-Purpose Game Room
- Movie Room
- Reciprocal Golf Privileges
- Dog Park
Not Sure Where To Start?
Please feel free to contact me with your search criteria and I will email you listings that specifically match your lifestyle requirements.
I bring 20+ years experience in Naples Florida residential real estate to each and every one of my clients as their EXCLUSIVE AGENT for Naples real estate. For discrete and professional real estate transactions, please call me to schedule a private viewing of any one of these Naples listings.