Naples Florida Home Seller Services
Successfully selling a home requires deep knowledge of the local market and a superior marketing program.
Prior to selling a property, it can seem that the hardest thing to do is settle on a listing price. Pricing the property incorrectly can either mean the price is so high that people are quickly disinterested, or that the price so low that you do not receive your properties true market value.
As your listing agent, my job is to create the most visibility and desirability for your home so that you receive the best possible price. My Seller Services Program includes the following elements:
- Market analysis of your neighborhood to provide a specific estimate of your home’s real market value.
- A pricing strategy specific to your situation.
- Recommendations on repairs, maintenance and improvements that should be performed before your home goes on the market.
- Staging your home and increasing its curb appeal for the fastest possible sale.
- Referrals and/or coordination of contractors to perform any necessary work.
- Oversight of inspections home, termite, roof, chimney, pool and other inspections.
- Guidance in completing disclosure paperwork.
Negotiation & Escrow
- Explain the details of a purchase agreement.
- Expert negotiation designed to produce the best offer for your specific situation.
- Ensure that buyer and buyer’s agent meet all deadlines and commitments.
- Coordinate buyer’s inspections and appraisals.
- Coordinate closing with the title company.
- Virtual-tour photography and setup of virtual tour.
- Extensive online distribution to leading industry websites.
- Eye-catching property signage.
- Deep understanding of the Naples market enables me to generate potential buyers with reasons to buy your home.
- Professionally written marketing copy for post cards, flyers, etc.
- Direct mail to local homeowners, many of whom know people wanting to move to the area.
- Professional property brochures.
Please complete the form below and I or one of my team members will contact you within one business day.