Naples Florida Home Buyer Services
The real joy of being a Naples Florida Realtor is helping people meet the dream of home ownership!
Your decision to buy a home is something that can impact the rest of your life. If you’re ready to buy a home in the Naples Florida area , my team & I want to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible. That’s why we offer a range of Naples Florida home buyer services for our clients. With our help, you can feel informed and able to find a beautiful property in Naples that fits your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Owning a home provides you with many economic advantages, and it makes you an integral member of your local community. For buyers shopping for homes in the Naples Florida area I am proud to offer the following services:
- Deep understanding of the local real estate market to give you the information you need to make an informed decision
- Preview homes on the market and provide feedback
- Show you homes on the market and provide feedback
- Use my knowledge of the market to make sure you’re getting the best deal for your money
- Explain the details of the purchase contract and make recommendations on how to respond to counter offers, if applicable
- Expert negotiation designed to produce the best offer for your specific situation
- Assist you in obtaining financing for your new home
- Coordinate buyer’s inspections and appraisals
- Coordinate closing at the title company
To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.Anthony Hitt
- Digital photos of your rental property.
- Listed on 25+ websites, including Craigslist and Zillow.
- Lockbox on your rental property.
- Field all telephone and internet leads.
- Submit all completed rental applications.
- Prepare the lease for you and your tenant to sign.
- Collect first month’s rent, security payment and other deposits on your behalf.
Once a tenant is approved, I prepare a lease for signature. The lease is between you and the tenant. You always stay in complete control of your property.
Property Management / Collection Services:
- Handle all tenant problem calls; emergency calls are answered 24 hours a day
- Receive & deposit payments after being processed by the escrow agent.
- We contact the service vendor and give them a work order with the issue details.
- A copy of the work order is also emailed to the owner and tenant.
- The service vendor contacts the owner to make payment arrangements.
- Send collection notice service if rent payment is late.
- Perform a walk through at the six-month mark of the lease and a final walk through when the tenant vacates.
Home Watch Services
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure to prevent break-ins.
- Check for evidence of water leaks or damage and check for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and or rodents.
- Check that A/C is cooling properly and reset thermostat and humidistat.
- Run faucets, sink disposals, and flush toilets and check that main water valve is turned off after inspection.
- Check electric panel for tripped breakers and make sure electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Visual inspection throughout property including lanai and garage.
- Walk exterior perimeter of single family homes to check pool condition, screening, signs of vandalism, etc.
- Post-storm visual inspections for severe weather damage.
- IMMEDIATE reporting to Client of any abnormalities found with photos.