Fiddler's CreekNaples Florida Luxury Private Golf Community
Fiddler’s Creek in Naples Florida is a master-planned, luxury, private, golf community on almost 4000 acres (less than 1/3 of which will be developed for residential use the rest is reserved primarily for nature and recreation) and zoned for 6000 homes.
The Fiddler’s Creek master plan provides for nearly 100 distinct neighborhoods upon completion. With 33 existing neighborhoods, Fiddler’s Creek is about 1/3 developed.
The homes and condos for sale at Fiddler’s Creek are located within many neighborhood villages. Each neighborhood village is unique in features and style.
The residences consist of a diverse assortment of delightfully designed condominiums, coach homes, villas, single family homes and custom single family Mediterranean-style homes. All of the residences feature breathtaking views of the golf course, fresh water lakes and nature preserves.
Fiddler’s Creek has ranked as one of the 100 best residential golfing communities for many years. it is a top choice for people who want luxury, convenience, an active-lifestyle and friendly private club community.
Fiddler’s Creek Single Family Home Neighborhoods
Fiddler’s Creek Condominium Neighborhoods
The Golf Club at Fiddler’s Creek
The Creek Course is a phenomenal 18-hole championship golf course designed by the renowned golf course architect, Arthur Hills, ASGCA and opened in 2002.
From the back tees it offers 7,157 yards of challenging golf at par of 72, with a course rating of 73.9 and a slope rating of 142. The Creek Course features seven sets of tees offering a memorable golf experience for players of all skill levels.
A private equity facility golf course, the Creek Course has an Open to Public guest policy.
The golf course features spectacular beauty in the lush rolling fairways, the towering oak trees, pine trees and tropical palms, the flowering marshes, the shimmering fresh water lakes, the many white sand bunkers and the pristine greens.
This course has been the host of various PGA tournaments and was named one of the “Top 100 Residential Golf Courses” by Golf Week Magazine for the past nine years from 2006-2014.
The second golf course is in the design and planning stages of construction, named The Preserve Course it is estimated to open late autumn 2016.
Fiddler’s Creek Amenities
- 54,000 sq ft Club & Spa
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Resort-style multi-pool swimming complex
- 6 Hydro tennis courts with 4 lighted courts for night play and a staff of certified USTA professionals
- The Gator Grille— al fresco grill and bar serving sandwiches, salads, burgers and beverages.
- Caxambas — fine dining restaurant featuring premier services in an elegant environment and a menu offering a mix of traditional favorites combined with contemporary creations.
- Opportunity to join The Golf Club at Fiddler’s Creek® with the Arthur Hills-designed Creek Course — ranked in Golfweek’s “America’s Top 100 Residential Golf Courses” and a second course being designed by the award-winning team Hurdzan/Fry.
- Golf Pro Shop
- Opportunity to join Tarpon Club in Marco Island
- Approximately 5.5 miles of meandering creeks, 2.5 miles of which are already completed, that may be traversed via non-motorized boats
- 750 acres of environmental preserves.
- Marsh Pointe Nature Park with Boardwalk and Gazebo Overlook.
- Friendly parks beckon sports enthusiasts and picnickers with lovely green spaces and recreational facilities.
For additional Fiddler’s Creek information, please complete the form below! I or one of my team members will respond to you within one business day.
Fiddler's Creek Naples Florida
Not Sure Where To Start?
Please feel free to contact me with your search criteria and I will email you listings that specifically match your lifestyle requirements.
I bring 16 years experience in Naples Florida residential real estate to each and every one of my clients as their EXCLUSIVE AGENT for Naples real estate. For discrete and professional real estate transactions, please call me to schedule a private viewing of any one of these Naples listings.